Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm broke, but in dire need of a pedicure. If I pray hard for a pedicure, do you think I'll get one?

How do you know when you need a pedicure? I haven't had one in 29 years....am I overdue too?I'm broke, but in dire need of a pedicure. If I pray hard for a pedicure, do you think I'll get one?
Just chew on your toenailsI'm broke, but in dire need of a pedicure. If I pray hard for a pedicure, do you think I'll get one?
Don't be silly. Just go to your local beauty college.
No but if you pray for money that you may go and get a pedicure and go and find some - through some sort of work. Then you'll be able to.





Because if you ask outright one of your boyfriends will come give you one and while doing so tell you about this great new guy he's found all with a lisp.





Have fun.
yes...and i will pray for you as well





dear exfoliation gods.....
I'll be right over.





Prayer answered.
No. Why don't you pray for food for some starving child instead.





lol Alrighty then!
It probably wouldn't do you any good.
why not if you pray honestly believing...My electricity went out nite before last and they said it wouldnt be on til sunday and I been on My knees praying hard that it would return back to normal before the weekend..and an hr ago it was back on.. soo prayer works Amen..
Pedicures.....lol, the things society gets women to spend money on.
God will leave a pedicure on your doorstep tonight, I can just feel it!





Or, God helps those who help themselves - I'm sure you have a pair of clippers, dear.
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment