Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sandpaper Pedicure?

I had a pedicure yesterday and my feet have never felt softer! The gal who did it at one point used sandpaper on my feet to remove the dead skin. I have tried looking up pedicure supplies to try to find one to buy, and have not found anything like what she used. I plan on asking her when I see her next, but does anyone know what this might have been? I am thinking it might have even been a furniture buffer. She replaces the paper for every client. It was kind of a square shaped object with a handle. Anyone know what I'm talkin about and where I can get one?Sandpaper Pedicure?
I believe I have one exactly like you're describing and I bought mine at CVS. Also, you can go to drugstore.com and get this stuff called Pretty Feet and Hands. It's a lotion kind of, but you rub it into the rough spots of your feet and it starts dissolving the dead skin. It's very messy so you'll need to do it over the bathtub or a towel or something. Your feet must be dry for it to work properly. I always use that and then get in the bath and go over my feet with the sandpaper thing and my feet stay very soft as long as I do this every week to two weeks.Sandpaper Pedicure?
Try Home Depot or Lowe's, or Sally's Beauty supply

No comments:

Post a Comment