Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ladies...Whats better a manicure or a pedicure?

What do you like getting better if you cant choose both?Ladies...Whats better a manicure or a pedicure?
I can do my own manicure, but pedicures are so relaxing. Its a great feeling to just sit in that comfy chair while you are being pampered. It is better for a professional to do a pedicure.Ladies...Whats better a manicure or a pedicure?
pedicure feels better but in the winter time u cant show it off but anytime u can show off ur manicures....so id say a manicure is better
I would definitely say a pedicure because it is soothing to sit back and relax, and let someone pamper you.


A manicure can be upkept by keeping your nails filed and polished.
pedicure deffiantly : )
Pedicure. I always have my toenails cleaned and painted cuz it looks good on sandals.





Manicure? occassionally!
Pedicure cuz I can do my own manicure better
A manicure, cause not everyone will see your feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment