Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pedicure questions?

Hey there, I just wanted to ask you guys out there how much does a pedicure cost? My toenails have become a little discolored because all winter I wore dark colored fingernail polish, and now I have to because my nails look gross. Can they take care of that too? Please let me know.Pedicure questions?
The cost of pedicures varies depending on where you go. I go to a place right by my house and it's around $25.Pedicure questions?
they can and the i think the price ranges to 25-30 where i live but it could depend on where you go and where yu are shop around in some salons but they can get the discoloration off and have them lookin good as new!! good luck
pedicurists can do anything


they cost anywhere from $10-$200 depending where you go


usually its around $30
IT depends on where it is like hollywood is like 30-40 or higher but smaller places are 20-25
somewhere between $20-40 but trust me its worth it gurl
In Ontario its about $25. I just got one on Saturday and it was great and only $25
They can take care of that.


$30-$40

No comments:

Post a Comment