Saturday, August 21, 2010

If you have one leg and they won't let you get a 1/2 price pedicure is it understood they have to rub the nub

WOW No similar questions found!If you have one leg and they won't let you get a 1/2 price pedicure is it understood they have to rub the nub
youve stumpted meIf you have one leg and they won't let you get a 1/2 price pedicure is it understood they have to rub the nub
i am not getting what you asking. can you explain it more.
ROFLMFAO......this is the funniest question I have ever read on here!! i love it
They would just do two coats on the the foot they can find
I would think so...........?
thats NOT my nub.
How about they paint 5 dots with fingernail polish on the nub?


just fair
Only if there are toes on the nub? If you had 2 and 1/2 legs, what's the price? ?;)x
No one's touching my nub! I'll just go back again for free.
no they do not have to rub the stub. would you want to?
Well I would pay you double the manicure price just to get that opportunity!
uhhh yeahhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment