Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you get a pedicure? or Do it yourself girl or guy..?

Do it myself,


I'm good at it too!Do you get a pedicure? or Do it yourself girl or guy..?
I've gotten a pedicure, even had my brows waxed, my aunt paid for me to get it done, when I went with her to get her nails done, it wasn't that bad, I wouldn't mind getting my feet done again , but I'm not doing that wax thing Do you get a pedicure? or Do it yourself girl or guy..?
I do both. I get one a few times a year with my girlfriend..we pour big (actually huge) strong drinks and go to the mall (one of the very few ways besides threat of death that will get me to a mall) and get them done. We have someone drive us so we can get fairly blitzed with no worries. They don't seem to mind at the salon :-)


But usually I just do them myself. I love having my toenails painted really pretty so people can see it right before the round house gets their head :-)
I'd love to have them done by someone else but cant stand the idea of anyone touching my feet but me so I do it
i get pedicures!
im a girl. DIY. professional for special ocassions=]
I go get one
Do it myself.


Save money..
i pay people to do it
i just cut my nails

No comments:

Post a Comment