Saturday, August 21, 2010

For a good pedicure?

Is it possible to do pedicure at home that looks as good as a professional one? Is it better to do ones own feet or to get together with the girls and do each other feet? Or would you recommend going to a nail place if you want the best looking toes possible? :)For a good pedicure?
in hot warm waterput a little shampoo and hydrogen peraoxide(which is available in market put ur feet inside it


rub ur feet with pumice stone and brush and remain ur feet in water till its skinis soft


romove ur feet apply cuicle cream on ur nails of feet and message then remove dead layer of nails by stainless steel rod and orange stick and then message ur legs and nails with circular motions


again put ur feet in fresh new hot warm water and dettol in it for some time and again message ur feet as well legs with circular motions


ere it is ur home made pedicure as well for hands menicureFor a good pedicure?
Personally, I don't like anyone really working on my feet. I bought all of the tools to do a pedicure with and they came out great. Next time you go get a pedicure, pay attention to the tools they use and go to the beauty supply store and purchase them. It is a lot better to do it yourself, you don't have to worry about getting an infection from someone's else's feet.
I will do whatever you want me to do with your FEET.
yes as long as you don't suck at doing nails
ya you can buy the kits at stores mfor like $10. a manicure/pedicure kit, and it also comes with instructions try Sally Hansen it is fairly cheap
Some friends DO NOT like to touch other people's feet. You should check with them first. From your angle, you won't be able cut your toes evenly. Trust me. I've seen that. I am a nailtech. A pro will massage your feet,while you are sitting in a massage chair drinking coffee,tea or water. Or,depends on a Salon,something more relaxation. You should even try a Spa Ped. Good luck!
I'm with bracygirl. I also prefer to do my own feet, I don't trust salons. I also do think it's better when you do them yourself because you take your time to make them look perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment