Saturday, August 21, 2010

POLL: whats the cheapest pedicure you have ever gotten?

Mine was 18 and that was the spa and everythingPOLL: whats the cheapest pedicure you have ever gotten?
$15;


:DPOLL: whats the cheapest pedicure you have ever gotten?
$25. And I'd have paid $25 more for her to stop. Taught me to go somewhere new for a better price, when I knew what I would get at my regular joint (for a mere $20 more). IMHO, you don't skimp on ice cream, coffee, shoes, pedicures, or steak. Of course, pedicures is a new addition, but what they hey, I think it's a good motto!
the cheapest pedicure i ever received....!!!!





was





25 or 30
0...I was given a gift certificate
If by ';pedicure'; you mean clipping my toenails, then I'd have to say I do it for free all the time.
$10 from my friends sister ;)


i got discount
$20.
20
at home
Free, my husband does mine!!!!
Free! My mommy did it =] But the cheapest in a salon would be $56...
Free.I did it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment