Saturday, August 21, 2010

Have You Ever Had A Pedicure?

Every other week it feels sooo good..





They put you in a massaging chair that you control


Put your feet in warm bubbling water with some kind of relaxing smell-good powder


They get the dead skin off your feet (feels good)


Clip and file toenails


massage (ooo yeah)


and if your a chick they will paint your nails


then they will put a lotion on your calves


then a warm towel that will stimulate the lotion and give you beautiful skinHave You Ever Had A Pedicure?
yeha duh !!


it feel so good.Have You Ever Had A Pedicure?
Nope
yes
Yes, I have and it was lot's of fun..haha..execept for that wax they put on your hands it's really hot!! =)
yeah
Yes,once, and I loved it! =]
yeah..and ahh it was amazing!
how can i not have?
Tons there awesome...My husband loves them as well he makes me give them to him all the time but he never lets me put polish on his nails lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment