Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Men: Is your wife in serious need of a pedicure? Baby feet or calf hooves.?

man some women do have busted feet man some need to have foot reconstruction surgery then they have the nerves to wear sandals showing thier crusty feet with nails like eagle talons and corns and bunions i would love to run my hummer over thier feetMen: Is your wife in serious need of a pedicure? Baby feet or calf hooves.?
I'll ask my wife when she come in from grazing out in the field behind the barn LOL but serious I am not married and still healthy due to not being married with that line hahahaMen: Is your wife in serious need of a pedicure? Baby feet or calf hooves.?
No, could use a nip off the old bush though, kind of rough on the face.
I don't really pay much attention to feet, but if that makes her feel sexy then I'm all for that!
baby feet....she takes care of her tootsies and they are delicious!
baby feet ..I try to give my wife a spa tratment/pedicure /salon whatever everyday..whatever makes her hapy she is the love of my life and whatever she wnt I get it 4 her
sorry, i am still single......

No comments:

Post a Comment