Saturday, August 21, 2010

I love a nice pedicure on a woman. I actually have a foot fetish. I like to kiss toes if their cute. Is it ok?

It is fine. Be upfront about it, you may actually find a woman [like me] who enjoys foot play.





As fetishs go, feet is a tame one. Enjoy!I love a nice pedicure on a woman. I actually have a foot fetish. I like to kiss toes if their cute. Is it ok?
Sure... I guess.I love a nice pedicure on a woman. I actually have a foot fetish. I like to kiss toes if their cute. Is it ok?
Harmless ';fun';.
To each his own. I like to see a woman feet and ankles and legs and butt and on n on . the fact of the matter I like to look at women. a pedicure is very becoming.


now as far as kissing her toes well not a priority for me.





I have been known to kiss her ask. ;)
its perfectly okay





a foot fetish is one of the most common fetishes, millions of people around the world have a foot fetish





and i dont think girls would mind that much if you kiss their toes, just make sure you massage their feet as well to let them enjoy your fetish too
ok man..honestly who the hell are we to tell you if its ok...if you want to suck he pedicure off sum chicks feet i say go for it cuz you only live once


Dont ask about what you should do...do it and ask questions later


lol aight but seriously..i have a foot fetish and my friends like it when i play with their feet (the friends are girls...didnt think putting this was nessesary but apparently some guys like guys feet...eww) so yea God made you this way and be happy make the best of it kiss away find some pretty chick with pretty feet give her your own french tip and kiss the hell outta her feet


give her a kiss for me


-thatguy-
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment