Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you think i need a pedicure i've never had one (pics included)?

http://www.markallencam.com/EasternEurop…Do you think i need a pedicure i've never had one (pics included)?
Have you ever had a man suck on your toes before?





*batting eyelashes at you in a sexy fashion*Do you think i need a pedicure i've never had one (pics included)?
You should see a qualified Doctor (not me I don't do feet)
Yes you do...you'd better get it done soon before you fall all over yourself and cause a boo boo. Poor boobies..you gotta look after them.
worst case of athletes foot i've ever seen
No your feet are perfect, ever consider modeling them?
this pic makes me wanna srceam
only Little
Oh! oh! oh! OHHHHHHHHH!
You have sexy, sexy feet.
OOh Amy!! You got me. I was hoping for a pretty pic of your foot..





That's a seriously fugly foot
Are you really from this plant...:-) Call the miracle doctor!
Thats the tree man. I saw him on Discovery Channel. I thought that was really you, Amy
Yes,go get a pedicure.
i dont think u need one, but if you really want to, go ahead and get one they might get a lil bit sexier
*barfs*
OK. I am usually good at controling my puke reflex, but that made me vomit a bit.
Luckily you have a cute tush.
Maybe just a quick buff %26amp; polish
No. Looks sexy to me ! Don't change a thing-you rock ! ♥
You never cease to amaze me Amy.
when you took pix of my feet you said you liked them!!!





Beatch!!
*shivers all over*


I may have nightmares due to that....


Peace.
Damn!
Bring a big tip
Sorry i don't know what to think/eyes are hurting
maybe a small one but your butt rocks never mind the feet
OK - it's too early to look at that. LOL
wow..looks like the barnacles i nibble on
prefect. Feet turn me on.
that is wrong on so many levels, more like a sander to start off





MO
WOW, I think I knew Your Sister,.....lol....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment