Thursday, August 5, 2010

When you're getting your pedicure and they are scraping the dry skin from your heels, do you.....?

giggle and get chillbumps like I do? That stuff tickles.When you're getting your pedicure and they are scraping the dry skin from your heels, do you.....?
never mind when I asked why you hang with LeRoy....sheesh, I gotta get that image outta my head so I can think dirty thoughts about you againWhen you're getting your pedicure and they are scraping the dry skin from your heels, do you.....?
Yes, and the little girl that's giving it to me looks at me like I am crazy鈾
No, I just look to see how much they scrape off! Its alot!
I come out of my skin. The guy that does my feet gets such a kick out of it too. (uhm..... no pun intended. Well.... maybe a little one)
hehe!!yes,it tickles and i laugh!
everybody skin is sensitive to different levels, but if you have dry skin at your heels, you should apply some lotions to prevent them from getting worse...





http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/dry-s鈥?/a>
yes i do!!!!!!!!


my mom hates when i laugh because everyone in there stares......i really cant help myself.


star for you boo!
Why oh why do I love you so much?...........%26lt;sigh%26gt;........
I hate getting pedicures cuz I laugh so much just about the whole time.
OOOh I hate when they do that! Especially right in the middle of my arch, it makes me wiggle uncontrollably!
you better believe it. then i take all that skin and put it in my flowerbed. makes great mulch. LOL
No, oddly I'm not ticklish at all
I ask them to put it in a sandwich baggie for me to take home and inspect....
I'm very ticklish too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment