Thursday, August 5, 2010

If you have hairy toes, should you comb them before you get a pedicure ?

I have NEVER had to have my foot hair shaved or tweezed before a pedicure - I just braid it, stick a bow on the end, and wait for my wife to finish mowing my back.....If you have hairy toes, should you comb them before you get a pedicure ?
not comb honey, SHAVE!If you have hairy toes, should you comb them before you get a pedicure ?
No,shave them off.
no, i'd french braid them..lol
Yeah. shave it.
Hell no!


I would suggest not showering either!


You should also wear a mini-skirt and no underwear too.
First take them for a hair cut and them comb the hair and then go for the pedicure!
Nah, let's just open up a new market and call it the Sasquatch Makeover!
No...
At least braid that nappy weave!
I would rub a little Wax on them to make em' smooth.
Depends on your courtesy level %26amp; how much you tip your pedicurist, of course.
Shave or wax them.
Naah, give the pedicurist something to do
That would be nice.
Yes, it is only fair.
Yes I should.
i dunno bout you... but I'd take a razor to it before a comb
How about a good tweeze!
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment