Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pedi paws, pedicure, or dremel?

Spare me comments about noise and dogs/cats not liking it. What works best to get the job done?Pedi paws, pedicure, or dremel?
Pedi Paws in my opinion SUCK.





It is noise,It takes forever to grind down a nail, i am bored by the time i get to the second nail....and the dogs wont stay for the whole hour it takes to cut all there nails.





Dremel is nosier, but is hell of alot better. Its faster and is more convenient. I can get all there nails done in 10 mins, as in pedi paws it takes me an hour.





i haven't tried pedicure so not to sure on that.Pedi paws, pedicure, or dremel?
I use a Dremel and it works great. With the big attachments on the Pedipaws and Peticure, I would think they would be less maneuverable and harder to use than the plain Dremel. I have the smallest cordless model for my dogs- inexpensive, easy to use, and gets the job done!
Dremel. It is no nonsense and gets the job done VERY well. I have had mine for three years and it has never failed me!!!!!





I have recently seen a PediPaws, and felt it was a lesser quality than the Dremel.
we persoanlly got pedi paws a week ago.....


i'd suggest to stick to the standard nail clipper, or, clip them down as far as you like at use the tool to round it off and shave a little more.
here's a video that discusses the in's and out's of toenails


http://www.puppiesanddogsinfo.com/episod鈥?/a>
Get the dremel. All do the same job of grinding toenails but you can get other bits for a dremel. Its a more versatile tool.
I'm a cosmetologist, and I bought a Black %26amp; Decker brand dremel from Sears for acrylic nails-- it works GREAT on my dogs, so I haven't tried anything else!
Dremmel.





The Peticure takes forever to trim the nail. I think it's only good for just getting jagged edges off a cut nail.
Dremel.... been using one for almost 30 years. ( really like the cordless, rechargeable one)
They are all pretty much the same, but the dremel will cost you less.

No comments:

Post a Comment