Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Manicure or Pedicure?

Which one can you not live without on a regular basis???





I can do my own nails anyday but a pedicure is awesome--its so relaxing and it just doesn't feel the same when I do itManicure or Pedicure?
Yeah- I'm with you there- I can save the 15 bucks and do my own manicure, but I can't go without my pedicures every couple weeks! I'ts much easier and more relaxing to have someone else do your feet.Manicure or Pedicure?
Pedicure - which reminds me I need to book one!!
I do a pedicure every 2-3months. It is so relaxing. I love the foot massage mostly. I do my own manicure. Well i might get it done if i have the time when shopping at the mall. And i don't need to make an appointment where i go which is a bonas.


Take care.
no one see my feet
I'd have to vote for the pedicure too! I go to a place with a massage chair and your feet get to be in all that nice warm water. Heaven!
Both.
Why are you asking when you give the answer yourself:tx,leaves me no choise now:pedicure it is.
pedicure
i prefer not do without either one. God bless
Considering I have no toenails due to a weird malfunction in my body, I like having my fingernails done. I have them painted black with either flames or spiders airbrushed on them in white.

No comments:

Post a Comment