Thursday, August 5, 2010

French Pedicure?

For Valentine's Day my mom and sisters gave my a gift certificate for a mani and pedi because I always admire how pretty their nails look after they get them done with a white tips and light pink over the entire nail. Occassionaly my mom will put clear on my toes and I love how it looks. I guess my question is, would it be too much to get a french pedicure for my toes and a light pink or clear on my fingers. Thanks, DavidFrench Pedicure?
Hey I say do what ever you think looks good. If you admire your mom and sisters nails and its something you would like on your nails, then do it. You did say they bought you a gift certificate to the nail salon, so have them go with you and let them help you decide. Just remember its your body, and this is a free country. Take care and have fun.French Pedicure?
yes!!! guys get mani/pidi's all the time and not put the polish on. your hands,nails,and feet will be super soft and shiny you will still love it!!
Hmm, strange.. I'd say, get the mani and pedi, skip the polish all together.
i dont think so..








ENDULGE
um...I dont want to sound mean but if I saw a guy with a French pedi I would probably laugh or just wonder what you were thinking?? But you could do it and be your own person, I think that's awesome, you may also be a new tren setter!!


But personally if I was a guy I wouldnt get the frech at all just the clear or the pink
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment