Thursday, August 5, 2010

Survey: Have You Ever Kicked Anyone In The Face While They Were Attempting To Give You A Pedicure?

I'm guilty of kicking several in the face. I'm entirely too ticklish.Survey: Have You Ever Kicked Anyone In The Face While They Were Attempting To Give You A Pedicure?
yes... it was an accident, but Jean forgave lord later that night with a triple double in the bedroomSurvey: Have You Ever Kicked Anyone In The Face While They Were Attempting To Give You A Pedicure?
You do not know how much I had to restrain myself from kicking the girl who was giving me a pedicure. It was horrible lol.
Why does this not surprise me? I need to wear a mouth guard to answer your questions.
well.... never got a pedicure
No, I haven't.


(I do my own feet, and it's a good thing I suppose because I'm very ticklish too)
I once broke my grandma's nose while she was tickling me.
Umm...no
thats harsh
my friends toe 1ce went in the lady's mouth seriouslyy lol lmao no joke!
omg that's hilarious





but i never have lol
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment