Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have a wart on my toe. can i still get a pedicure?

well... i would go to someone that i know to do my pedicure but i most definitely would go and get one cause a girl with a wart is bad but a girl with a wart and no pedicure is worse so defiantly go get that because it is essential in a girls lifeI have a wart on my toe. can i still get a pedicure?
it depends on the people who give it to youI have a wart on my toe. can i still get a pedicure?
I went to school for nails a few years ago, and we still gave pedicures to people with warts as they are not contagious. I'd suggest going to a nicer day spa/salon rather then a little shop like in the mall as they are more sanitary. Would hate for you to walk out with a virus, some type of fungus, or even worse...HIV/AID! It has happened!!
I would first go and get it removed and then go get one. Why would you want to draw attention to something with a wart?
As a former manicurist I would strongly suggest you have it removed first either by a doctor or try an over the counter medicine first. They do spread and you would be risking your manicurist as well as others to getting warts. It's not just a vanity thing.
Yes,because it doesn't matter what other people think. Plus that it's not your fault it's the frogs.








-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment