Saturday, August 21, 2010

Who likes a pedicure???

ME, I do! Except, this one time, this guy was using the slicing thing and cut the bottom of my foot, he was trying to apologize, it was bleeding, and there was this conflict in our accent's, etc.


Terrible experience, I gave him a break, i know he didn't mean to do it.Who likes a pedicure???
me!!! get one every monthWho likes a pedicure???
I do!
Never had one .
love them it is such a luxury I try to get one once a month
i want to get one. i've never had one, because i have warts.
Now the King doesn't even choose to get one but the King's servants seem to do so anyway!
ME ME ME! They are sooo sexy!!!
I love getting pedicures. I have to find a new place to go though, because at the place where I was going I was always getting injured somehow. The first time the guy cut my toe by accident. I let it go. Then the next time the woman cut the nails way too short. Then the third time the guy was filing my nail and ended up filing the front of my toe and rubbed it raw. I couldn't wear closed toe shoes for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment